On Tuesday American anime production giant Aniplex made an announcement regarding the movie release of Wandering: Agateram, the first film in the Fate/Grand Order The Movie Divine Realm of the Round Table: Camelot (Fate/Grand Order Shinsei Entaku Ryōiki Camelot) film project, on Blu-ray Disc. In NA (North America) it will be released this December 14.
The Character Designer Mieko Hosoi also illustrates the release’s rigid box. Apart from that Aniplex is also planning to release a digital copy of the movie.
Here is the movie trailer:
Now let’s talk about what you can expect in Blu-ray Disc. Well according to the source it will include English Dub, featuring Griffin Burns, Xander Mobus, Erica Mendez, and Erika Harlacher. These four will be returning from previous Fate/Grand Order anime with their respective character and that is :
- Ritwika Fujimaru- Griffin Burns
- Romani Archaman- Xander Mobus
- Maah Kyrielight- Erica Mendez
- Leonardo Da Vinci- Erika Harlacher
With that being said new dub cast members were also added such as
- Max Mittelman who will be playing the role of Bedivere,
- J.P Karliak with the role of Gawain,
- Erica Lindbeck as Mordred,
- Kyle Hebert will be playing role of Lancelot,
- And Kari Wahlgren will be dubbing The Lion King.
It is quite interesting to know that Wahlgren has dubbed the alternate version of the character names as Saber in the previous series of Fate that is Fate/Stay Night.
With that let’s talk about the direction of the movie. The one who is in charge of this movie is Tony Oliver. And Bang Zoom! Entertainment is producing the movie.
Now let’s talk in brief about the Fate Series
The movies of Fate/Grand Order which are- The Movie Divine Realm of the Round Table: Camelot films, Paladin: Agateram, and Wandering: Agateram adapts the “Dai Roku Tokuiten Shinsei Entaku Ryōiki: Camelot” which is the Order VI: The Sacred Round Table Realm: Camelot from the game.
In Japan the Movie opened in December 2020, it was delayed from its earlier release in August 2020 due to Coronavirus ( COVID-19). And the second movie of the series was set to release on May 8 but again due to the COVID-19. It was delayed for a week and was released on May 15.
Here are few other important pieces of information regarding the Series:
- Kei Suezawa- Directed First Movie
- Kazuto Arai- Directed the second Movie
- Production I.G is the company that produced the film project.
- Whereas first film was animated by Signal.MD. and the second film was animated by Production I.G
Check out my other BLOGS-